LandstarOnline Mobile is a free business application developed by Landstar System Holdings, Inc. The latest version of LandstarOnline Mobile is 1.0, released July 31, 2013 (Updated July 15, 2019).
The company has a user-friendly Smartphone app that provides real-time access to the owner-operator. They can easily search and book loads without wasting their useful time. This app helps the owner-operator to track the load by using Loads at Destination.
LandstarOnline Mobile App Installation
Instructions to install LandstarOnline Mobile on Windows 7/8/10 PC and laptop
In this article, I will show you how to install LandstarOnline Mobile on Windows PC with Android app players like BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, etc.
Below is a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate your Android device on your Windows PC so that you can install and use applications. You will see that it works on Android, but not on a smartphone or tablet, but on a PERSONAL COMPUTER.
The estimated number of downloads is over 10,000. LandstarOnline Mobile’s overall rating is 3.4. Overall, most of the best apps on the Android Store are rated 4+. This app has been rated by 67 users, 30 users rated it 5 *, 18 users rated it 1 *.
- Identify available Landstar payloads using a variety of specific search criteria.
- View shipping details, including stops, supplies, and sales details.
- User-controlled search tags for efficient and repeatable searches.
- Find and contact Landstar agents.
Book A Load
With the mobile app, you can easily find a truck and reserve a load.
Follow the steps to pay a fee:
- Login to Landstaronline with your existing login details.
- Configure the loading parameters and search for a truck.
- When you find the right one, press to call your reservation agent and reserve your load.
- The reservation is ready!
BCOs can capture status updates related to delivery notes for transit, on-site arrival / departure, load start / stop, unload start / stop, and delivery. Use your phone’s geolocation to define the billing source and transit point search criteria for your current location.